Mini Banana, Passionfruit and Macadamia Pavlovas
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Print the recipe Print
Share with your friends
- 350g Yoplait Mango Yoghurt
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bananas, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh or canned passionfruit pulp
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted macadamias
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Beat eggwhite in an electric mixer until soft peaks form, gradually beat in caster sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time until completely incorporated, continue beating until thick and glossy. Beat in cornflour and vanilla, until combined.
- Dollop meringue into 4 piles on a baking paper lined tray. Use a spatula or back of a spoon to shape meringues into pavlova nests. Place pavlovas in the oven and immediately reduce temperature to 120°C. Bake for 35 minutes or until dry on the outside, turn off oven and cool completely in oven with door ajar.
- To assemble, top each meringue with Yoplait Mango Yogurt, banana and mango slices and then drizzle with passionfruit and sprinkle with macadamias.
You can also make a family sized pavlova, simply shape the meringue into one large round and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Meringues will keep in the pantry for up to one week before filling, but are best enjoyed fresh!